Thursday, June 4, 2009

My first blog...how eggciting!!

I can't say I have never blogged before, but you can't really consider MySpace a real bloggers place to begin with, right? So technically this is my first real blog. As if the other ones were fake. I always talked about the most randomest things in the world. And people were still interested and they subscribe to my blog. So I'm hoping the same will happen here and I become uber famous and well liked and praised and loved and spoken of with awe and admiration. LOL!!
It never hurts to think positive and with self love and self respect. Even if people don't like me, as long as they read me and talk about me. That's all that matters.
I found this blogging post completely by accident. My friend Connie, who just happens to be an exceptional Life Coach and Healer turned me on to this. Check her out at www.conniecosta.com She said, if I wanted some exposure then I should try this out. I love to write, read other peoples opinions and debate with people about the so called facts. I don't know if she has actually opened a can of worms. We are soon to find out, huh?
But you know, considering all the nonsensical and hilarious stuff I can think of to say on a daily basis, actually written down and for the world to see, not just a few choice friends who get to hear my rants, stupid jokes and funny similes. But whatever, I really only look to have lots of fun with this and meet great and fun new people.
If you are not fun then hang out with me for a while and I will turn you fun. Or at least make you laugh even if for a little bit.
Also, if you want me to talk about a particular topic or ask me a question that you would like to hear my answer to, feel free to drop me a line and I will indulge you. Although, I must warn you, you might not always like what you read, which is OK. I would love to hear your opinion as well.
So I can give you my two cent rebuttal. You might just wish you had never asked me, or just about die laughing. Whichever the case. I hope you enjoy my blogs.
I know I will enjoy blogging, because I enjoy talking.
I want to thank you in advance for taking the time to read this and any other posts I make.
Any feedback is greatly appreciated.
Have a wonderful, brilliant and happy day. No matter where you are or what time it is.
Take care!! I hope you're well....

JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment